Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Device License Package gives primary and secondary schools access to the industry-leading creative tools for print, web, video and photography. And with a new, affordable, easy-to-manage site licensing option available through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP), schools can enhance teaching and learning while helping students develop essential digital skills for success in college and their careers.
Minimum order 100 licenses ($2,500.00), each additional license over 100 are $25.00 each
Deploy on school computers & teacher/staff home computers (home use is a new feature)
All applications are loaded on up to 100 devices - allows for multiple users on one computer
VIP Console management allows licenses to be enabled, disabled and moved to new machines
Cloud features like mobile apps and Cloud storage are not included with device licenses
Each school within the district should have their own VIP account
One year subscription
Please email us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Universal access—Give your students, teachers and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share and publish compelling communications across all media and devices.
- Budget predictability—A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multiyear contract for at least 100 school-owned or leased computers, with the ability to cover more at the time of purchase.
- Flexible deployment and management—Designed for an individual school, a site license offers a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
- Classroom and home use—Your school has the flexibility to use licenses for in-classroom deployment or at home on teacher-owned machines.
- Free instructional resources—Your educators can access the Adobe Education Exchange for free professional development, teaching resources and peer-to-peer collaboration to help them get up to speed on Creative Cloud apps and ignite creativity in the classroom.